Multi-Strobe Par + Pixel Effects!
Blast some pure white energy into your light show with the ProPar Flux™ multi-strobe LED Par! Like the Torrent Flux™ moving head, it also comes fitted with a total of 752 incredibly bright 1/2-watt white LEDs! It's an impressive fixture with many variable strobe modes that include blinder simulation with burst-in, burst-out, pulse, hold, random, ramp-up, and ramp-down modes!
But simply being a ridiculously bright multi-strobe isn't its only trick! The 752 LEDs of the ProPar Flux™ are divided into 12 pixel rings, plus a 4-quadrant outer ring around the parameter that puts on quite a mind-blowing, hypnotic show of its own! Throw some colored light towards the front of the ProPar Flux™ with any colored fixture(s) and watch the reflective white face plate of the ProPar Flux™ glow with beautiful color in between the powerful white blinding bursts and mesmerizing pixel ring fade patterns!
You can take control of all the possible features of the ProPar Flux™ directly by using its large LCD 4-button control panel or via 4/20-channels of DMX with master/slave capability. You can set the DMX address, DMX channel mode, plus access all of its built-in auto and sound activated programs directly through the control panel. Then in 4-channel DMX mode, you have access to the master dimmer, built-in programs, sound active mode, and multiple strobe modes... and in 20-channel mode, you get total control over the fixture including each and every individual pixel ring and outer ring segment!
The ProPar Flux™ comes with equipped with extended pigtail 3-pin DMX in/out and AC in/out power connectors, and is a very solidly built unit with a with sturdy die-cast plastic housing and dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning.
And of course, the ProPar Flux™ is backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• 4/20-channel DMX LED Strobe Fixture
• Pan: 540º, Tilt: 270º
• 12+4 independent strobe segment control, 752 bright white true 1/2-watt SMD LEDs
• Variable Strobe Modes
• Burst-in/Burst-out/Pulse/Hold/Random/Ramp-up/Ramp-down Modes
• Color reflective face plate
• Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, also available in DMX
• Incredibly fluid, incredibly bright pixel-ring strobe effects
• Beam Angle: 180º emitters, limited to approximately 165º by fixture housing
• Extended pigtail 3-pin DMX in/out and AC in/out power connector
• Steel construction dual brackets (for amazing support)
• 752 bright white true 1/2-watt SMD LEDs
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 4/20 channels
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• 180° emitters, limited to approximately 165° by fixture housing
• Luminous Intensity: 5,400 Lux (full white) lux/1m
• Operating Voltage: 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
• Power Consumption: 68w, .55 Inrush, .99A Max. Operating, pf:.97
• Fuse: 5A 250V (fast-blow)
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length13 inches (33 cm)
• Width 10.3 inches (26 cm)
• Height 10.3 inches (26 cm)
• Weight 11.7 lbs (5.3 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.