The Q12+ Flat LED PAR can brings total versatility to the flat PAR can by featuring a total of 12 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color LEDs in a unique 6 RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White), 6 RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber) LED configuration.
Combining RGBW and RGBA LEDs generates extreme output, exceptional color mixing and massively expanded gamut across the entire color spectrum, allowing the Puck Q12+ to effortlessly create both delicate pastels and fiery oranges and ambers.
Using the newest in LED technology, the Puck™ Q12+ Flat LED PAR can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBAW as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck™ fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck™ Q12+ features 3, 5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with a variety of different DMX controllers, even when you are short on channel count. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
And, take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Blizzard Lighting’s Puck™ Q12+ Flat LED PAR can is an exceptional performer at an exceptional price, and like all of our products, is backed by our 2-year warranty.
• Superior RGBAW Color Mixing via 12 x 10-watt quad-color LED's (4 x 2.5W = 10W, 6 each RGBA & RGBW)
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 3 (color macros), 5 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White dimming) or 12 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros & sound active via DMX
• Full RGBAW color mixing plus 31 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck™ Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units (MAX 4 UNITS PER CHAIN)
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Use The Puck Q12+ in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
• Light source: 12 x 10W LEDs, 60,000 hrs (6 each RGBA, RGBW)
Power and Current:
• 120 V, 60 Hz; 96 W, 1.27 A (operating), 1.30 A (inrush) 230 V, 50 Hz; 96 W, 0.42 A (operating), 0.43 A (inrush)
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
Weight & Dimensions:
• Weight: 5.2lbs/ 2.4kg
• Size: 8.25 x 7.5 x 3.75 in / 210 x 190 x 95.25 mm
|1 Meter||2 Meter|
|ALL||17500 Lux||4430 Lux|
|RGBW||15800 Lux||4210 Lux|
|RGBA||13200 Lux||3600 Lux|
|Red||4020 Lux||1090 Lux|
|Green||4060 Lux||1100 Lux|
|Blue||5210 Lux||1350 Lux|
|Amber||1820 Lux||520 Lux|
|White||4160 Lux||950 Lux|