Meet the TOURnado™ IP Beam
It stands up to the fury of Mother Nature, and comes back looking for more!
This incredibly tough IP65 rated outdoor fixture features super bright RGBW color mixing and a tight beam angle thanks to its installed 7x 15W Red/Green/Blue/White 4-in-1 LEDs with advanced 8° optics. Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, and white chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our TOURnado™ line, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGBW color mixing either with or without DMX control. The TOURnado™ IP Beam is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 5/6 or 9 channels of DMX, which means it will work just great with our popular Kontrol™ 5-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGBW color mixing, 15 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
A complete set of detachable IP rated 3-pin in/out data cables and AC power cables are included with each fixture. DMX and power extension cables are also available in 1-meter, 3-meter, and 5-meter lengths (sold separately).
The TOURnado™ IP Beam is available now, and of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• RGBW color mixing via 7x 15W Red/Green/Blue/White 4-in-1 LEDs
• LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
• Narrow 8° beam angle
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGBW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 5/6 & 9-channel extended DMX profiles w/32-bit dimming
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 82W, 1.18A, pf: .58
• 7x 15W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
• Super-sharp 8° beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/6/9
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 10.7 inches (27 cm)
• Depth: 5.7 inches (14.4 cm)
• Height: 8.6 inches (21.8 cm), 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) including bracket height
• Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
|Lux / Meter||RGBAW||Red||Green||Blue||White|