Meet the Tour QT™ IP Skywire®
Cute and tiny, yet powerful and packed with features, nobody can help falling for these little sweethearts! There is a lot to love about Tour QT™ IP Skywire® fixtures, including their teeny-weeny price tag!
Tour QT™ IP Skywire® fixtures are outdoor, IP65 rated mini LED PAR cans that come fitted with 3x high output 15W 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs with a 25-degree beam angle for superior color mixing abilities. They also have a built-in 2.4Ghz Skywire® wireless DMX receiver which works perfectly with Blizzard wiCICLE™ transmitters, Skywire® controllers, or LightCaster™ transceiver units, which when paired with any allows for very reliable wireless DMX transmission for up to 1000 ft (line of sight).
They are loaded with tons of tasty goodies like a flicker-free constant-current 600hz LED driver which is ideal for video work, and 5 different user-selectable 8-bit or 32-bit dimming modes. Each mode allows for different amounts of dimming steps for smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
These fixtures can be controlled directly using their easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel or via 7/8 or 11-channels of DMX. Either method gives users easy access to all of their features including RGBAW+UV color mixing, strobe (1-20Hz), 63 built-in static colors, auto mode, fade settings, and 32-bit dimmer settings.
Tour QT™ IP Skywire® fixtures come equipped with extended AC in/out and DMX in/out connections, and 1x set of IP rated DMX in/out cables are also included. They are a light weight, yet have a very solidly built die-cast aluminum housing with natural convection cooling (no fans), and sport dual mounting brackets for ultimate positioning flexibility.
And of course, Tour QT™ IP Skywire® fixtures are also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
• Color mixing via 3x 15-watt 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• 25 degree beam angle
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 600hz LED driver
• IP Rated AC power cord with cable cap
• IP Rated DMX in/out cables (1x set included)
• Operating Voltage: 110-264VAC, 50-60Hz (autoranging)
• Power Consumption: 27W, .33A, pf: .63
• 3x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
• 25° beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 7/8/11-channel
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• 7.1 x 4 x 7.9 inches (181 x 102.4 x 200.5 mm)
• 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
|Lux / Meter||All||Red||Green||Blue||Amber||White||UV|