PixelStorm™ LED Linear Wash / Pixel Effect
A truly impressive display of color and pixel effects, all while consuming just a tiny 35-watts of power!
It can be controlled via 4/7/16 or 34 channels of DMX, and is fitted with 9x high power 3-watt RGB Tri-Color (3-in-1) LEDs. As always, we also pay plenty of attention to ergonomics and construction, and the PixelStorm™ delivers here as well with powerCON® compatible power in/out connectors and 3 and 5-pin DMX connectors on opposing sides of the fixture for easy daisy-chaining of DMX and power.
The built-in large 4-button LED control panel of the PixelStorm™ allows total control over the fixture in standalone/master slave modes, including display invert and 13 built-in editable chase effects. You can set the fixture to run just one, or to cycle through them all. In DMX mode, you have easy access to global intensity/dimming, strobe, speed control, static colors, built-in programs and R/G/B color mixing as well.
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
The PixelStorm™ is an exceptional performer at an exceptional price. And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• RGB color mixing from 9*3-watt RGB Tri-Color (3-in-1) LEDs
• Ultra-rugged all-metal enclosure with metal mounting bracket
• PowerCON® compatible power in/out connectors
• 3-pin AND 5-pin DMX connectors
• Multi-mode and user-programmable 16-bit dimmer & strobe
• User selectable 3 (RGB) 4/7/16/34 DMX channel operation
• 13 user-definable built-in programs/colors in standalone mode
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Rugged all-metal case with metal mounting bracket
• USITT DMX-512
• LED 4-button control panel
• Aluminum mounting bracket w/ locking knobs
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• 9* 3-watt Tri-Color LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 35W
• Beam Angle: 25 degrees
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 34/16/7/4 Channels
• Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, DMX
• Length: 21.25 inches (550 mm)
• Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
• Height: 2.5 inches (63 mm)
• Weight: 6.7 lbs (3 kg)
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.