Light em' Up with the HotStik™!
The new HotStik™ wash/batten-style fixture produces an intense display of rich, vibrant colors with ease from its 12x high power 15-watt 5-in-1 RGBAW LED's! And with such a teeny-tiny price tag... it will really stick out among the pack!
Its 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s provide a vastly increased color gamut and drastically reduced multicolored shadowing versus conventional LEDs, and programming is a snap with the HotStik’s large LED control panel. As always, we also pay plenty of attention to ergonomics and construction, and the HotStik™ delivers here as well, with PowerCON® compatible power in/out connectors and 3-pin DMX connectors on opposing sides of the fixture for easy daisy-chaining of DMX and power.
With an awesome array of built-in color macros, automated programs, plus sound active mode via master/slave, the HotStik™ is a perfect solution for any type of accent lighting. Plus, with the flexibility of either 5 or 9-channel DMX modes, makes the HotStik™ a great choice for theatrical and production work as well. Whatever the need, the HotStik™ delivers outstanding color reproduction in a smart, compact linear wash package!
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• RGBAW color mixing via 12x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs + Sound Active via master/slave
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• User selectable 5 or 9-channel DMX modes
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Easy to use LED control panel
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-250VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 5A 250V
• Power Consumption: 108W, .1.54A
• Power Factor: .59
• LED: 12x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 5/9 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 26 inches (660.4 mm)
• Height: 2.75 inches (69.85 mm)
• Depth: 5.125 inches (130.18 mm), 8.25 inches total w/bracket extended
• Weight: 10.55 lbs (4.79 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
|Lux / Meter||RGBAW||Red||Green||Blue||Amber||White|