The Puck: Unplugged™ RGBA – Fight The Power!
The Puck: Unplugged™ RGBA builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck™ RGBA by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to the flexibility to operate their light fixture without AC power for up to 20 hours.
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck: Unplugged™ RGBA features 4 and 7-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Just like the original Puck™, all the power connections, DMX connections, LED control panel, main power switch, and the DMX power switch are all strategically placed on the back of the unit. This allows you to truly use The Puck: Unplugged™ in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
• High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for up to 20 hours!
• RGBA color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue/Amber LEDs
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 4 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber dimming) or 7 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGBA color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Rear connections and control panel are strategically placed to allow usage in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power Consumption: 20W
• 144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue/Amber LEDs 100K hrs.
Other Operating Modes
• Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active,
• Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
• Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion, 12V 8400mAh with built-in protection circuit.