Like a HotStik™ EXA, with a little Something Extra!
Looking for a high quality, super-affordable LED batten style wash fixture that looks just like our HotStik™ EXA with 12x high output 15W 6-in-1 LEDs, but has all the functional characteristics of our SkyBox™ EXA, including a 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver, ultra long-life Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system, and is also fully controllable via an easy-to-use IR remote control (sold separately)? Allow me to introduce our new SkyBar™ EXA! It's the love child of these two incredible fixtures! How could this happen? We don't know! But we think it all worked out for the best!
The SkyBar™ EXA features 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
There's a handy feature built into the SkyBar™ EXA's Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
This fixture also features built-in PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, main power switch, and an LED battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™ wireless receiver can provide reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBar™ EXA match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire™ (such as the KONTROL 6™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster™ wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBar™ EXA's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
And of course, SkyBar™ EXA fixtures are also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• Color mixing via 12x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
• 3 battery power modes
• IR remote control (sold separately)
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet internal fan cooling
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 102W, 4.25A, pf: .71
• 12x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25°, 30° field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 25.2 inches (640 mm)
• Width: 4.9 inches (124.2 mm)
• Height: 8.73 inches (221.5 mm)
• Weight: 17.7 lbs (8 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.
|Lux / Meter||All||Red||Green||Blue||Amber||White||UV|