From a BIZARRE CORNER OF SPACE comes... NOVA™!
Like an explosion in the night sky, NOVA™ is a captivating sight to see with features unlike any LED moving head known to mankind. It is capable of many unique features such as mind bending pulsating effects, rotating narrow LED beams, split beam colors, mesmerizing 5°-40° beam spread fluctuation from slow to blazing fast speeds, and a whole lot more!
Not only is Nova™ capable of providing fast and precise 540° pan + 250° tilt speeds from its moving head alone, but your audiences will be in awe when they see its crisp, narrow beams rotate from within, increase/decrease their spread distance from each other from 5°-40°, and then even reflect themselves into DOUBLE the amount for a total of 8 BEAMS that can perform infinite loops of fast to slow pulsating/color changing beam effects. You can put on an "OUT OF THIS WORLD" light show by running multiple NOVA™ fixtures with optional reversed pan & tilt in 15-channel DMX master/slave mode, fast or slow auto run programs, or even in sound active mode. The ease-of-use and amount of color/beam/motion effects you will find in the NOVA™ is way unlike ANY other fixture in its class!
And this fixture comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD 4-button control panel, dual side handles, industry standard powerCON® compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and single quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp bracket, making this one intensively engineered, incredible moving head effect fixture!
NOVA™ multi-beam LED fixtures are powerful in presence, and a brilliant addition in any light show. Grab yours today!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• 4x individually controllable 25-watt white LEDs
• Multibeam effects with 5°-40° beam angle
• RGBW color wheel with color flow effect
• 540° pan and 250° tilt
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Ultra-smooth 16-bit dimming system
• Defeatable pan/tilt correction with trim adjustment
• Intelligent fan cooling system with temperature auto detect
• 1-25Hz/second strobe with various stroboscopic effects
• Easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel menu
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Compact, high quality housing
• Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50/60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 152W, 1.96A, pf: .65
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 15
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• Beam Angle: 5°-40° beam angle/spread
• Luminous Intensity (Lux): 137,000 @ 1m | 105,000 @ 2m
• Pan: 540 degree
• Tilt: 250 degree
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Width: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
• Depth: 7.4 inches (18.8 cm)
• Height: 14.7 inches (37.4 cm)
• Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.