A VIZually Superior and INTIMIDATing Alternative to the Competition!
On the Fujita Scale, the F3 category is considered to be an intensely fast, and highly dangerous storm... today the fastest and brightest LED profile spot in its class is the Torrent F3!
Fitted with a super bright 50W US-Made Luminus™ CST-90 LED, the Torrent F3 will captivate your audience with its lightning fast pan and tilt, 7 color + white color wheel, and display a whirling frenzy of incredibly crisp and colorful rotating gobo patterns. Dual gobo wheels with 7 interchangeable, rotating slot-n-lock gobos + open (1 glass installed) and 9 static gobos + open (Gobo Wheel #2) give you the ability to layer gobos for visually stunning multicolor/multi-textured effects. It also packs a devastating punch with multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, and 3-facet rotating prism effects!
You can take control of all the possible features of the Torrent F3™ directly by using its large LCD 4-button control panel, or via 14 channels of DMX. Master/slave mode, multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, remote focus via DMX, variable 3-mode electronic strobe, and variable electronic dimmer are all easily accessible!
A strong internal aluminum core structure and sturdy die-cast plastic covering with secure dual side handles make for easy transportation of the Torrent F3™, and industry standard powerCON® compatible power Input/Output connections plus Quarter-Turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets all come equipped with this intensively engineered, awesome fixture!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• 14-channel DMX LED moving yoke
• Pan: 540º/630º/ Tilt: 270º
• Color wheel: 7 colors + white, rainbow color spin at variable speeds
• 7 interchangeable, rotating slot-n-lock gobos + open (1 glass installed)
• 9 static gobos + open (Gobo Wheel #2)
• Ability to layer gobos for multicolor/multi-textured effects.
• Gobo wheel spin at variable speeds
• 3-facet rotating prism
• Variable 3-mode electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• Remote focus via DMX (2m~infinity)
• Remote fixture reset
• Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs
• User-programmable built-in programs
• PowerCON® compatible power in/out connectors
• Quarter-Turn “Omega” type clamp brackets
• Motor calibration utility on-board
• 50W US-Made Luminus™ CST-90 LED, 50,000 hrs
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 14
• Other Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input 3-pin XLR Male
• LCD 4-button control panel
• Beam Angle: 15 degrees
• Luminous Intensity: 32,300 @ 1m, 6,450 @ 2m
• Gobo Size: 26.9mm outside, 23mm image, 1.2mm max thickness
• Pan: 540/630 degrees
• Tilt: 270 degrees
• Operating Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz (autoranging)
• Fuse: 3.15A 250V (fast-blow)
• Power Consumption: 120W, .80A Inrush, 1.47A Max. Operating, Power Factor: .67
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 11.5 inches (291 mm)
• Width: 11.9 inches (301 mm)
• Height: 17.5 inches (444 mm)
• Weight: 25.75 lbs (11.7 kg)
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.