The Puck QFX™ is our new breed of flat LED par cans with unique 4-quadrant pixel effects!
Powered by 12 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White) LED's, you'll get extreme output, exceptional color mixing, and also a slew of dazzling 4-quadrant LED pixel effects all in one super affordable Quad-Color fixture (3-LED's per pixel)! The Puck QFX™ linkable in Sound Active/Auto & Master/Slave Modes.
The Puck QFX™ comes equipped with four individual sound active modes that allow for a variety of color changing effects, strobe and pixel effects, but that's not all! This fixture also features Dual Slave Modes. All of your other Puck QFX™ fixtures that are set to Slave Mode 1 will function exactly as the master unit does, while those in Slave Mode 2 will mirror it's actions for an ultra cool effect!
It features 3/4/9 or 16-channel DMX modes which means the Puck QFX™ will work great with any type of controller, including popular 4-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including its built-in automated programs, built-in sound active programs, internal microphone sensitivity adjustments, standalone modes, variable electronic strobe, dimmer, super-smooth LED fading with flicker-free output, display invert and service hour readout.
And, take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
So if your looking for that special fixture that will do it all plus a whole lot more, the Puck QFX™ is definitely not a one-trick pony... grab yours today!
• Superior RGBW color mixing via 12 x 10-watt quad-color RGBW LED’s
• DMX controllable full panel and 4-pixel effects (3 LED’s per pixel)
• User selectable 3/4/9 or 16-channel DMX modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• 4 sound active modes & 2 auto modes, full panel & pixel
• Internal microphone sensitivity adjustment
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units (MAX 4 UNITS PER CHAIN)
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Power, DMX connections and LED control panel are placed to allow use in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Width: 4.125 inches (104.78 mm)
• Height: 7.5 inches (190 mm)
• Weight: 4.20 lbs (1.92 kg)
• Operating Voltage: Auto-ranging 90V ~ 230V 50/60 Hz
• Fuse: 3A 250V
• Power & Current: 120V, 60Hz; 91W, 1.16A (max operating), 1.2A (inrush)
• Power Factor:.65
• Light Source: 12 x 10W LEDs, 60,000 hrs
• Beam Angle: 25 degrees, 29 degree field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/4/9/16 (User Selectable)
• Input:3-pin XLR Male
• Output:3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset, Standalone Color Mixing
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
|1 Meter||2 Meter|
|ALL||16,000 Lux||4,520 Lux|
|Red||3,000 Lux||860 Lux|
|Green||4,550 Lux||1,280 Lux|
|Blue||5,390 Lux||1,520 Lux|
|White||4,410 Lux||1,250 Lux|