Lithium-Ion Battery Powered + Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless DMX!
Yes, your wildest dreams have finally come true! We've just developed the first ever Puck™ Flat LED par fixture loaded with 6x 15-watt RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's, a built-in Skywire™ wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same great features that made the original Blizzard Puck™ series so popular!
The Puck Fab5™ Skywire features 3/5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color/white point adjustment, sound active mode, display invert and service hour readout.
In 3-channel DMX mode, the Puck Fab5™ Skywire gives you control of the master dimmer, strobe, 31 static colors, and color chase. 5-channel mode provides RGBAW color mixing, and 12-channel mode allows RGBAW color mixing plus an impressive selection of built-in automated and sound active programs.
The Puck Fab5™ Skywire then builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck™ by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which gives you the flexibility of operation the fixture without AC power for up to a full 20 hours!
The fixture also features built-in IEC power in/out daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power and battery power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power guage that are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™ wireless reciever provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the Puck™ Fab 5 Skywire™ match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire™ (such as the KONTROL 5™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster™ wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the Puck™ Fab 5 Skywire's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
With the Puck Fab5™ Skywire, you're getting an affordable, highly versatile, battery operated flat LED PAR can with built-in 2.4 GHz wireless DMX and all the best of features! They also fit perfectly in our Puck Unplugged™ road cases with built-in AC for easy battery charging, storage and transport!
And of course, the Puck Fab5™ Skywire is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
• 6x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW 5-in-1 LED’s
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
• 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups
• Ultra Long-life intelion™ Lithium-Ion Battery System
• Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
• Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Full RGBAW color mixing in standalone and master/slave
• Color Preset (3-Channel), RGBAW (5-Channel) + extended (12-Channel)
• Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Years’ resolution!)
• 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
• Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
• Power outlet for fixture linking (up to 50 fixtures)
• Running hours display
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
• Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
• Power Consumption: 22W, 13A
• Power Factor: .51
• LED: 6x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW 5-in-1 LED’s
• Beam Angle: 25°, 29° field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/5/12 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions:
• Length: 8.25 inches (210 mm)
• Width: 3.75 inches (98.43 mm)
• Height: 7.5 inches (215.9 cm)
• Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
• Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
• Channels: 512
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
|Lux / Meter||RGBAW||Red||Green||Blue||Amber||White|