High-FIVE! (Yuk, Yuk)
Packed with 7x 15-watt high power 5-in-1 RGBAW LED's, the Puck Fab5™ flat LED par can gives you the latest technology for a fabulously tiny price!
Get the advantage of extreme light output, and truly superior internal RGBAW color mixing with an unmatched color gamut via 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED’s, all while maintaining the same great features that made the original Blizzard Puck® series so popular!
The Puck Fab5™ features 3/5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color/white point adjustment, 3 different sound active modes, display invert and service hour readout.
In 3-channel DMX mode, the Puck Fab5™ gives you control of the master dimmer, strobe, 31 static colors, and color chase. 5-channel mode provides RGBAW color mixing, and 12-channel mode allows RGBAW color mixing plus an impressive selection of built-in automated and sound active programs.
Its IEC power in and daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX connections, and LED control panel are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the Puck Fab5™ in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, the Puck Fab5™ is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
• Light Source: 7* 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBWA All-In-One LED’s
• Variable electronic strobe and dimmer
• Built-in automated programs via DMX and master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Full RGBAW color mixing in standalone and master/slave
• Color Preset (3-Channel), RGBAW (5-Channel) and extended (12-Channel) DMX
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• Lightweight and Compact (It kept its New Years’ resolution!)
• 4-Button LED control panel for easy programming
• Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
• Power outlet for fixture linking (up to 50 fixtures)
• Running hours display
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Light source: 7* 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBWA 5-in-1 LED’s
• Photometrics: 12,420 Lux @ 1m, 3,520 Lux @ 2m (full on)
• Beam Angle: 25°, Field Angle: 29°
Power and Current
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100 V ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
• 0.71A, 55W @ 120VAC
Weight & Dimensions
• Weight: 4.2lbs/ 1.92kg
• Size: 8.25 x 8.5 x 3.875 in / 210 x 215.9 x 98.43 mm
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 3/5/12 (User Selectable)
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Input: 3-pin XLR Female
• Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset, Standalone
|Lux / Meter||RGBAW||Red||Green||Blue||Amber||White|