Meet the Helios™ Moving Head Spot
Powerful and handsome, the mighty Helios™ Spot LED moving head is a true source of wonderment that possesses the ability to create stunning, celestial tunnel-like beams of beautifully mixed, unnaturally bright RGBW colors via a single 150w Red Butterfly™ LED module light source. The Helios™ is not constrained to the simple static colors of a color wheel!
With lightning fast 16-bit 540°/270° pan and tilt, and dual rotating gobo wheels (each with 7 interchangeable slot-n-lock gobos), the Helios™ Spot will delight your audience with a colorful single or layered dual gobo display. Add a 3-facet rotating prism, high speed shake, and 1-13Hz cycle strobe, random speed strobe, or even random color strobe for endless amounts of mind-blowing multi-color beam effects!
You can take control of all the possible features of the Helios™ Spot directly by using its large LCD 4-button control panel, or via 17/21 or 25-channels of DMX with master/slave capability. Multiple built-in automated & sound activated programs, electronic focus, built-in static colors, and variable electronic dimmer are also easily accessible directly through the control panel or via DMX!
The Helios™ Spot is a phenomenal physical specimen as well with a strong internal aluminum core structure and a sturdy die-cast plastic covering with secure dual side handles and locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for easy transportation. Industry standard powerCON® compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and dual quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets all come equipped with this intensively engineered, incredible moving head spot fixture!
Looking for a unique, affordable, new big hit? Check out the Helios™ Spot today!
• Light Source: 1x Red Butterfly 150W RGBW LED Module (60,000 hr.)
• Full RGBW Color Mixing (no color wheel)
• Dual rotating gobo wheels, each with 7 interchangeable slot-n-lock gobos
• Electronic Focus
• Gobo Indexing
• High speed shake effect
• 3-facet rotating prism
• Cycle, random, and random color strobe effect (1Hz~13Hz)
• Linear dimmer
• Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
• PAN = 540° TILT = 270° with locking mechanisms for transportation
• 3-pin XLR input and output
• ¼-turn “omega” style clamp brackets
• POWERCON-compatible power in/out
• Easy to use 4-button LCD-based menu system
• 1x Red Butterfly 150W RGBW LED Module (60,000 hr.)
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 17/21/25 channels
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• Beam Angle: 13 degree
• Pan: 540 degree
• Tilt: 270 degree
• Operating Voltage 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption 129w, 1.12a, pf:.99
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length 13.4 inches (340 mm)
• Width 11.62 inches (295 mm)
• Height 21.7 inches (550 mm)
• Weight 46.2 lbs (30.9 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.