The RokPix™ - High Power RGBW Color Wash + Pixel Effect Fixture
The box... one of the most useful, time tested, and attractive 3-dimensional shapes ever created is once again new and improved!
With the addition of 19x 10-watt RGBW quad color 4-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, and dual hanging brackets with secure grip locking knobs, the RokPix™ is sure to be a great addition to your lighting rig!
Not only is the RokPix™ a terrific RGBW wash fixture, but doubles as an amazing pixel effect lighting fixture with 3 different DMX channel modes for ultimate control versatility! In 79-channel mode, you'll get the full gamut of features including individual pixel mapping, color mixing, and built-in effects. 16-channel mode allows control of 3 pixel group/segments, and built-in effects. While 8-channel mode allows global R/G/B/W intensity, and built-in effects!
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, 31 built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBW color mixing, and user adjustable fade and strobe effects for a totally rocking light show!
It also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON® compatible power input/output connections & 3-pin DMX connections which are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the RokPix™ in ANY position, including flat on the floor. This makes the RokPix™ a perfect solution for any of your uplighting and/or truss warming needs!
Check out the RokPix™ today. It's hip to be square!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• RGBW color mixing via 19x 10W Red/Green/Blue/White 4-in-1 LEDs
• DMX controllable R/G/B/W pixels effects
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
• Power Consumption: 165W Max, 1.43A
• LED: 19x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
• Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 8/16/72
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Length: 9.22 inches (234 mm)
• Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
• Height: 8.98 inches (228 mm)
• Weight: 7.28 lbs (3.3 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED’s.
|1 Meter||2 Meter|
|Red||7,660 Lux||2,350 Lux|
|Green||7,850 Lux||2,360 Lux|
|Blue||8,200 Lux||2,500 Lux|
|White||9,230 Lux||2,500 Lux|
|All||23,000 Lux||2,740 Lux|