The ROCKLITE™ Quadra PAR fixture surpasses the color mixing performance level of any conventional (Red/Green/Blue/X) fixture with its 18x 8-watt quad-color 4-in-1 Red/Green/Blue/White diodes, and it does it at an unheard of price point!
State-of-the-art 4-in-1 technology provides exceptional pastel reproduction with none of the multicolored shadowing or beam artifacts found in conventional R/G/B/W fixtures. ROCKLITE™ Quadra produces any color with dazzling results, including traditionally hard to reproduce colors like ambers and yellows.
Additional advanced features include 400hz flicker-free LED drivers, an ultra-quiet multispeed cooling system and 4 DMX modes including HSV, RGBW, RGBW+Dimmer and extended controls. As a member of our ROCKLITE™ series, you can expect exceptional quality, coverage and ease of use at a MUCH lower price than other fixtures in its class!
Plus, with the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control, the ROCKLITE™ is perfect for permanent installs as well. Two mounting yokes add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the ROCKLITE™ Quadra to be programmed with ease.
The new and improved second revision of the ROCKLITE™ Quadra fixture (available January, 2012) also includes industry-leading multi-mode 32-bit dimming capabilities for ultra-smooth fades suitable for even the most challenging theatrical environments. Users may select from 5 different dimming curves—standard, plus four 32-bit variations--which allow significant flexibility in scene design.
The ROCKLITE™ Quadra comes with a black aluminum finish, but is also available with a white or polished aluminum finish by special order only. This process can take between 4-8 weeks to produce. Contact your local Blizzard Lighting dealer for more information.
• 3/4/5/8/9-channel RGBW wash light
• HSV / RGBW / RGBW+Dimmer / Extended control profiles
• Built-in automated programs via DMX
• Built-in color macros via DMX
• RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control
• Master/Slave, Standalone & Sound Active Modes
• 32-bit dimming. Standard plus four 32-bit variations (Rev B)
• Full electronic dimming & 1-10FPS strobing
• LED display with 4-button control panel
• 3-pin DMX input and output connectors
• Dual locking yokes for tons of positioning flexibility
• Installed Optics: 25° (15°, 40°, 45° available)
• Beam Angle: 23°
• Field Angle: 26°
• Lux: 25°: 10,220 @ 1m
• Light source: 18 x 8 W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hrs
• Power and current: 90-230V, 50-60Hz; 140 W, 1.2A operating, 1.2 A (inrush)
• AC power: 90 V ~ 230 V 50/60 Hz
• Power input cable: 60 in (1,524 mm)
• Weight: 7 lbs / 3.2 kg
• Size: 9 x 9 x 12.2 in / 230 x 230 x 310mm