RGBAW + UV + Zoom = Oh myyy!
Sleek, powerful and loaded with features, the Puck Pro Zoom™ EXA is the next-generation Puck Pro Zoom™ flat LED PAR Can that comes equipped with 14x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs, a zoomable beam angle, plus even easier to use menu options and DMX structure than the original. This fixture can generate a broad spectrum of colors (16.7 million) in standalone, auto mode, sound active mode, and in 14-channel DMX mode with master/slave capabilities.
Along with the Puck Pro Zoom™ EXA's endless RGBAW+UV color mixing abilities, its zoomable beam angle really sets it apart from other LED par fixtures. It can easily zoom down to a standard sized 25 degree beam angle, a wide 45 degree beam angle, or anywhere in between. Users can also control the speed of the zoom via DMX for gradual zooming or for quick beam angle changes!
The addition of ultraviolet light to the already near infinite colors available using RGBAW gives users an extra cool dimension of color mixing options. Mixing in ultraviolet light with any color will give that color an eerie hue. Users could even design an incredible colored light scene that might lead into a sudden shot of full on UV, alternating with a few brilliant blasts of intense white strobe. The possibilities are really endless.
Puck Pro Zoom™ EXA fixtures are designed for a life on the road, and feature industry-standard powerCON® compatible input/output connectors, a rugged all-aluminum chassis with mounting brackets, and an intentionally overbuilt carry handle which doubles as a secure fastening point for safety cabling. It also features a user-friendly 4-button LED control panel with gives users easy access to all of the Puck Pro Zoom™ EXA's many configurable options and modes!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
And of course, it’s also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• Exceptional color mixing from 14x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs
• 25-45 degree zoomable beam angle
• Full color mixing in standalone, & master/slave DMX modes
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED digital control panel
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Heavy duty, black aluminum housing
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
• PowerCON® compatible power in/out connectors
• Current: .58A Inrush, 2.17A Max. Operating
• Voltage: 110-250VAC
• Power Factor: 0.65
• Watts: 158w
• 14x 15-watt RGBAW+UV LEDs
• Beam Angle: 25-45 degree zoomable beam angle
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• 4-button menu with LCD display
• DMX Channels: 14
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
• Width: 9.2 in (23 cm) housing, 10.9 in (27.75 cm) with knobs
• Height: .2 in (23 cm) housing, 12.5 in (31.7 cm) including brackets
• Depth: 5 in (12.7 cm)
|1m Narrow (25°)||1m Wide (45°)||2m Narrow (25°)||2m Wide (45°)|
|ALL||6,350 Lux||5,670 Lux||1,660 Lux||1,204 Lux|
|Red||1,262 Lux||1,070 Lux||386 Lux||326 Lux|
|Green||1,586 Lux||1,284 Lux||505 Lux||389 Lux|
|Blue||1,625 Lux||1,297 Lux||525 Lux||392 Lux|
|Amber||1,126 Lux||935 Lux||318 Lux||295 Lux|
|White||2,200 Lux||1,674 Lux||656 Lux||496 Lux|
|UV||574 Lux||422 Lux||196 Lux||191 Lux|