Square-shaped, yes. But a "Square?" No Way! BlockHead™ is the pixellicious, infinite pan & tilt marvel that's sure to be part of the "in crowd!"
Don't let the name fool you! This fixture was developed by the most highly trained and sought after NASA experts in the industry! Well... there aren't really any NASA experts in the lighting industry but you get our drift. The BlockHead™ is one insane machine, powered by an infinite pan & tilt motors that is truly a space wonder! The fixture has individual pixel matrix control, of each LED, to add to the personal customization and creation of any user. Compared to fixtures 3x its price, the BlockHead is a super machine built to perform on the highest level of lighting rigs.
Besides its "never-ending" movement, the BlockHead™, also features 25 x 12w 4-in-1 RGBW CREE LEDs that produce a "table" of bright, even beams of light, for as far as the eye can see. The BlockHead™ also comes with built-in numbers, letters and graphic effects in lower channel modes, making it easier to program words and images without having to use it in individual pixel mode. It has 3 user-selectable DMX modes with 16, 20 or 116 channels to choose from. This fixture can be used with third-party software like MADRIX™, if the user so desires. With its tight 3° beam and 5° field angle, it definitely creates some amazing effects while surrounded by fog!
It comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD 4-button control panel, industry standard powerCON® compatible power In/Out connections, DMX In/Out jacks, and dual quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets, making this one highly engineered, superior moving head wash fixture!
The BlockHead™ of course comes with built-in sound active and automatic programs, as well as master/slave options. It also works great with our AUTOBAHN-8 Artnet-to-DMX interface for those looking for that next level of control.
Being an insanely bright and a beautiful model of what a high-quality fixture should look like... the BlockHead™ cannot be overlooked!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
• 5x5 pixel matrix moving head w/25x CREE® 12w RGBW LEDs
• Infinite pan and tilt
• 3-phase pan/tilt motors with 16-bit resolution
• User selectable 16/20/116-channel DMX modes
• Individually controllable 4-in-1 LED pixels via 116ch DMX
• Full RGBW color in standalone & DMX mode
• Display built-in numbers, letters, and graphic effects
• 3 degree beam, 5 degree field angle
• Built-in sound active programs
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
• 25x CREE® 12w RGBW LEDs
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 16/20/116
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• LCD 4-button control panel
• Beam Angle: 3° degree beam, 5° field
• Pan: Infinite
• Tilt: Infinite
• Operating Voltage 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption 240W, 2.1a, pf:.98
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Width: 15.25 inches (38.74 cm)
• Depth: 19 inches (48.26 cm)
• Height: 15.25 inches (38.74 cm)
• Weight: 32.6 lbs (14.8 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs.