SkyNet Hub™: Easy to Use Bi-directional DMX / ArtNet Converter
The SkyNet Hub™ is a super easy to use, ultra reliable signal converter between Ethernet and DMX, allowing you the capability of converting Artnet to serial DMX512 bidirectionally. Using its high-speed internal processor, and following the standard Artnet agreement, it provides an RJ45 network interface as well as standard DMX512 output interface!
There are two operation modes of the SkyNet Hub™. First is Node Mode, which receives the ArtNet signal through Ethernet and then converts it to a DMX512(X20) signal. Then there's Server Mode, which the SkyNet Hub™ will convert the DMX512(X2) signal to ArtNet, and then transfer the signal via Ethernet.
The SkyNet Hub™ can support 2 DMX universes (1,024 channels) simultaneously for easy DMX over Ethernet. Please note that two SkyNet Hub™ units are required for the ability to serve and receive signal. Each 1 unit will function only as a signal server or a receiver at one time.
SkyNet Hub™ is a very simple and affordable solution for transferring your DMX through Ethernet!
And of course, the SkyNet Hub™ is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
• Converts signal between Ethernet and DMX
• Bidirectional conversion of Artnet to serial DMX512
• Fixture ID address assignment and operation
• 2x DMX512 and 1x Ethernet connections
• Supports 2 DMX universes (1,024 channels) simultaneously
• Color coded conectivity indicator LEDs for DMX 1, DMX 2, and Server Mode
• Easy to use and highly affordable
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 1.8 x 3.15 inches (80 x 45 x 80mm)
• Weight: 390g
• Operating Voltage: DC 9V, 500mA
• Network Protocol: Art-Net/DMX512
• 2-year limited warranty