KONTROL 5™ Skywire is the perfect compact DMX controller to compliment any LED lighting fixtures with 3/4/5-channel modes. Its 5 conveniently labelled red, green, blue, white and amber sliders make for ultra easy color-mixing control!
Kontrol up to 16 fixtures composed of 10 channels each and up to 16 programmable scenes. KONTROL 5™ Skywire's sixteen chase banks are capable of containing up to 200 steps composed of saved scenes or manual inputs in any order. Programs can be triggered with ease by the beat of the music, automatically or manually. Plus, all chases can be executed at the same time!
On KONTROL 5™ Skywire's surface, 5 RGBAW/universal channel sliders, quick access fixture and scene buttons and an LED display indicator make for easier navigation of controls and menu functions.
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™ wireless transmitter provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the KONTROL 5 Skywire™ match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting fixture with built-in Skywire™ (such as the Puck Fab5™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® receiver, or a Lightcaster™ wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX receiver for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, KONTROL 5™ Skywire features a good old fashioned hard-wired DMX output!
So get yourself a Kontrol 5™ Skywire today! You'll be set for reliable wireless DMX communication for years to come!
• DMX512/1990 Standard
• 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX transmitter
• Controls 16 fixtures of up to 10 channels, 160 channels total
• 16 preset scene/color banks, 8 per page
• Record up to 16 chases with up to 200 scenes per chase
• 5 sliders for direct control of channels
• Built-in microphone for music mode
• Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
• DMX out: 3-pin XLR
• LED information display
• Blackout function and instant strobe with variable speed fader
• USB Backup/Restore of Data
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 160
• Output 3-pin XLR
• LED information display panel
USB Data Format
• USB Specification: 1.0
• Disk Format: FAT16 / FAT32 ONLY
• Maximum Disk Size: 4GB
• 9-12 VDC, .3A (From included power supply)
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Length: 10.2 inches (255 mm)
• Width: 5.6 inches (142 mm)
• Height: 2.75 inches (69.5 mm)
• Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.5 kg)
• Operating Band: 2.4Ghz ISM
• Max Operating Range: 1000+ feet (Line of Sight)
• Frequency Groups: 7
• Max Transmission Power: 20dBm
• 2-year limited warranty.